Become A Herold & Lantern Investments Financial Professional
Join Our Team
For Financial Professionals who are ready to move forward, we invite you to join us and work in collaboration with like-minded professionals with similar skills, goals, and values. Our typical Herold & Lantern Investments Financial Professional has been with us for 10+ years and has benefitted from our 20 years of industry experience as well as from our firm’s offerings which include:
- Fee-based solutions * or commissions
- All-inclusive transition support
- Flexibility to work from home or the office
- High net worth platforms, including separately managed accounts, and wealth management *
- Fixed income expertise and access to bond inventory
- Practice service and support including leveraging smart technology and social media
- Work with Pershing, the world’s premier custodian with more than $1 trillion in assets held in custody, and their NetX360 platform.
- Schwab or Interactive Brokers can be used as a custodian for fee based business *
- Back office support and Black Diamond performance reporting
- Customized and competitive compensation, benefits
- Receive override for introducing new advisors
- Access to third-party research
- Philanthropic support for charitable causes
Helping you build and grow a competitive, successful practice is our goal. You will have access to our management team who will help guide your business to the next level. The Herold & Lantern Investments team shares their substantial industry as experts in fixed income, equities and other investment solutions. However you anticipate achieving your success, you can be assured that helping you reach your goals is at the heart and soul of Herold & Lantern Investments. The support, the tools and the programs mentioned above will drive your practice to best match your needs and your goals, and those of your clients. The time is now for you to build and grow your business your way.
Four Pillars Of Team
Technology | Payout | Integrity | Support
“The entrepreneur always searches for change, responds to it, and exploits it as an opportunity.”
— Peter Drucker
* Wealth Management Accounts and Investment Advisory Services are provided by subsidiaries of Percheron Asset Management Group, Inc.: Herold Advisors Inc. and Lantern Wealth Advisors, LLC.